Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO Visible Marketing provides affordable SEO services designed to get your website ranked and found to drive targeted traffic to your website. Our SEO strengths lie in our commitment and education in the ever evolving search engine algorithms. Call today for your FREE quote. We guarantee results!
Our SEO Services: How It Works?
“We get you atop Google with 4 easy steps. Simply sign up and let our SEO services start doing the work for you.”
Search Engine Optimization
“Build it and they’ll come!”
Unfortunately, if you want to take your website to the top of the SERPs and double or triple your traffic and conversions, such an approach won’t cut it. Proper search engine optimization should be included in every webmaster and internet marketer’s arsenal.
While it is a complex subject, here are some of the most important on-page and off-page SEO and ranking factors that you should keep an eye on:
Not to get entangled with complex definitions and semantics: In simpler terms, on-page optimization factors are those that are within your control. Let’s take a look at some of them:
Content: While you want your pages to be filled with informative and engaging articles, optimizing your content goes beyond that. Proper keyword density, LSI phrases, bounce rate, ad placement – these are just some of the content factors you need to keep an eye on. Here are some of the questions you want to ask when reviewing your website’s content:
– Does it have the keywords that your audience searches for? Are your primary keywords accompanied by appropriate LSI terms / phrases?
– Is your content engaging enough? Do your visitors stay and read your content…or do they hit the back button and “bounce” away quickly?
– Are your pages filled with well-written, informative content? Or is your website’s content shallow or lacking substance?
HTML: Whether you’re using a popular CMS (ex.: WordPress, Blogger, etc.), web-hosted site builder, or expensive software products like Adobe Muse and Dreamweaver for building your website and editing its pages, you have to deal with HTML code and optimize its elements. This aspect of on-page optimization deserves a book of its own, but here are some questions to get you started RIGHT:
– Do your pages’ title, header, and sub-header tags contain the most relevant keywords you want to rank for?
– Are you excessively using your keywords (known as keyword stuffing)? If you are, a content overhaul might be in order or you run the risk of getting penalized.
– What about your meta-descriptions? Do they genuinely describe what your page is all about? Make sure your meta-descriptions describe your page’s content with the relevant keywords sprinkled throughout.
On the other side of the spectrum, we have off-page optimization factors. But while these are not in your control, they can be influenced to a great extent by keeping your website and pages informative, engaging, and of high-quality. Let’s take a look at some of the most crucial off-page optimization factors:
Link Building: Not all links are created equal. Don’t make the mistake of building too many low-quality links (ex.: profile links, links from irrelevant sites, etc.) as that will land your website on Google’s Sandbox. Focus on QUALITY and CONSISTENCY:
– Are your links from high-quality and respected websites that are relevant to yours? Or are your links from spam-filled blogs, forums, or web 2.0 profiles that have nothing to do with your target audience or niche?
– If you’re using text links primarily, are you using relevant keywords as your anchor texts? Google and other search engines place a lot of weight in contextual links so make sure you’re website and its pages are getting a healthy number of relevant contextual links pointing to it.
Trust & Authority: These factors have been largely ignored a few years ago when SEOs and internet marketers placed more emphasis on link building. Nowadays, however, good link building alone won’t get your site to the top…it needs to have trust and authority to be valuable in the eyes of top search engines:
– Has your site or domain been around for a long time or is it a newcomer? All things being equal, a site which has been around for years will beat one that was established just a few months ago.
– Was your site flagged before for or penalized for over-optimization? Yes, over-optimization is REAL…and it could mean years of sitting at the bottom of the SERPs if you don’t do something about it.
– Is your site considered as an authority within your niche or industry?
Social Factors: With the advent of social media sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, social factors (ex.: likes, shares, etc.) have taken the spotlight in the world off-page optimization factors. Google, in particular, places a lot of weight on social factors so don’t forget to include these when mapping out an SEO plan for your site:
– Do respected social media personalities “Like” your content?
– Is it being shared by your visitors through social networks and sharing sites? Are users engaging with your content by commenting on it?
Search Engine Optimization Is NOT Easy!
Anybody who says that SEO is a piece of cake obviously hasn’t optimized a website before! When asked about Google’s ranking factors, Matt Cuts (who spearheads the Google’s anti-spam team) revealed that Google 200 signals and ranking factors, which have over 50 variations each!
A little bit of math and calculation skills are all it takes to see that there are over 10,000 factors that webmasters, SEOs, and internet marketers to keep an eye on and tweak. And it’s not just Google who uses numerous factors to determine a site’s ranking. Matter of fact Bing recently announced in a public conference that they use ‘round about 1,000 different ranking factors!
But with SEO Visible Marketing on your side, you don’t have to put up with thousands of ranking factors. Let us take care of getting your site to the top so you can focus on building up your business and improving your products and services:
– In-depth keyword research
– Optimizing your content for the most relevant keywords and LSI phrases
– Promoting your site in a way that it gains authority and social exposure
– Get your website in front of your target audience
– Lower your customer acquisition cost (CAC) over time
YES, SEO Visible Marketing does all of those and more! Why not give us a call or shoot us an email? Let’s see what we can do for your site and dominate the SERPs.