CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION
Conversion Optimization And How WE Can Help YOU
“What are the most important ingredients to make it BIG in the internet marketing world?”
Ask around and it’s almost guaranteed that the top two answers would be targeted traffic and high-quality content.
After all, regardless how well-designed your landing page is or how irresistible your online offers are, if it’s not seen by people who’re genuinely interested in what you bring, then your site is nothing more than an expensive placeholder for your list of products and services!
On the other hand, if you’re getting a lot of visitors but your content is poor quality (ex.: filled with spelling errors; doesn’t have any substance or flow; uninteresting, etc.), your site’s visitors will hit the back button faster than you can say: “Buy now!”
So get those two, targeted traffic and high-quality content, and you’ll make it BIG in the online marketing world, right?
The answer is YES and NO. Yes, the importance of those two factors in internet marketing cannot be overemphasized. But, no, there’s one more essential ingredient missing, and that is Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Defined
Here at SEO Visible Marketing, we don’t complicate things. So here’s a very simple and easy-to-understand definition of conversion rate optimization:
“Conversion Optimization is all about finding out why your visitors aren’t converting to customers or subscribers and doing something about it.”
Using a structured and systematic approach, conversion optimization can give your website an awesome boost in terms of performance! By closely examining user feedback, analytics, and other important data, CRO aims to make the most out of the traffic you’re already getting and get the most out of it.
Here’s an example: Let’s say your website or landing page gets 500 visitors/day and 5 of these visitors end up buying your product or service (1% conversion rate).
Through a careful analysis of your landing page’s bounce rate and exit rate; looking at the average time on site and page views; performing A/B and multivariate tests; and other CRO techniques, one can increase his number of new customers to 9 for the same amount of traffic (500 visitors).
That’s a whopping 80% increase in conversion rates, and it can do wonders for your company’s profit!
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Hire SEO Visible Marketing For CRO
1. There’s ALWAYS Room For Improvement – No matter how user-friendly your site’s design is or how many visitors your landing page converts to customers, it’s very likely that we can make your site’s conversion process easier and smoother for your visitors.
Using our decades of combined experience, we can spot those not-so-obvious barriers in your conversion funnel which stop your site from performing at its best…and FIX THEM!
2. Conversion Optimization Is A Complex Beast – From your landing page’s call-to-action; your site’s usability; relevant graphics and optimized content; number of visitors; to current SEO efforts, proper conversion optimization requires analyzing ALL of these factors…AND MORE. CRO is complex and it can be overwhelming for a small business or website-owner to undertake.
But you don’t have to!
Leave it to the guys who’ve been consistently helping companies of all sizes get an amazing 20 to 100% increase in their conversion rates…so you can spend more of your time building up your online business.
3. Increased Costs And Competition In Paid Advertising – With costs and competition always on the rise, spending more money on paid advertising is clearly NOT the answer for bigger and better profits. Even worse, it’s a waste of money especially if your conversion funnel is not smooth.
Instead, we’ll analyze your conversion funnel; identify the hiccups; and fix those first so you get MORE bang for every buck you spend on paid advertising campaigns.
4. Lower Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), Increased Profits! – Your profit and conversion rate are intimately intertwined.
Double your conversion rate and your CAC (Customer Acquisition Costs) are reduced in half. And since you’re not paying more to acquire these new customers thanks to meticulous CRO, the savings head straight to your bottom line!
5. Gives You The Momentum You Need – With better conversion rates, you get more profit for the same amount of traffic. And with greater resources and cash to work with, you can afford greater traffic, which leads to even GREATER profits!
Once this cycle is set in motion, you’ll be unstoppable and will soon dominate your market. That is the power of Conversion Rate Optimization, and your industry experts here at SEO Visible Marketing will help you get that powerful ball of momentum rolling.